•Informational Purposes – This website and the information contained herein have been prepared by The Law Office of Nan Dempsey Gelardo for informational purposes only and not as legal advice. It has been designed to provide general information about the firm’s attorney and her practice areas to members of the public in need of an attorney licensed to practice in the State of California. None of the information provided in this website is intended as legal advice to any specific person.
• No Attorney Client Relationship – The use of this website, and the sending or receipt of information or email communications, will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Office of Nan Dempsey Gelardo, unless you and the firm confirm in writing to the existence of such a relationship. The Law Office of Nan Dempsey Gelardo’s ability to represent a client is also dependent, among other things, on its determination that the firm does not represent any other person whose interests are or may be in conflict with the interests of the prospective client. No information provided herein will prevent The Law Office of Nan Dempsey Gelardo from representing a client whose interests are adverse to yours.
•Confidentiality – Communication with The Law Office of Nan Dempsey Gelardo through this website is not privileged or confidential. A member of the firm would be pleased to discuss with you in greater detail, and in a confidential manner, any matter on which you may need assistance for the purposes of your determination of whether The Law Office of Nan Dempsey Gelardo could assist you.
•Advertisement/Marketing – This website is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation outside the State of California. The firm’s practice is limited to California. We will not undertake the representation of any person who resides in a state where this website fails to comply with state or local rules for marketing or advertising material.
•Seek Legal Counsel – Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information contained on this or any other website without first seeking the assistance of legal counsel who would apply the applicable law to the specific facts and circumstances.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.gelardolaw.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
•Information Collection, Use, and Sharing – We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us by email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you by email in the future.
•Your Access to and Control over Information – You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.